You are another confused person.
Secularism refers to the separation of Church (religion) and State. It has nothing to do with atheism or tolerance.
Secularism means :-
1) That the Indian State should not promote the repeated playing of religious TV serials like Ramayan and Mahabharat on State television
2) That the Indian State should not encourage beating of pots and pans at 9 pm or the lighting of candles
3) That the Indian State should not give tens of crores of rupees from PM relief fund each year to Hindu groups like RK Mission and Arya Samaj for anti-conversion work in North-East and Kashmir.
4) That Indian State should not subsiside Haj trips for Muslims or Mansarovar Yatra for Hindus or Vatican trips for Catholics.
5) That Indian State should abolish all forms of caste based reservation which favours Hindus, Jains Buddhist and Sikhs
6) That the Indian State should remove the unwritten instructions that Muslims should not be employed in Armed Forces and Police.
7) That the Indian State should not allow public roads and parks to be used for Friday namaz by Muslims or by Christian evangelists with circus tents and fake miracles or by Baba Ramdev types to peddle yoga as Hinduism.
8) That the Indian State should not allow the Yamuna River to be misused and polluted by likes of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and by immersions by all manners of Bengalis (Durga Puja) or Biharis (Chat Puja) or Maharashtrians (Ganesh puja)
9) That after 70 years of Constitution, all manner of religion and minority based appeasement must end.
NB: "Swami" Agnivesh and John Dayal are both Grade "A" rogues with deep vested agendas for foreign powers. They can hardly be classified as secularists. Your support for them is quite surprising or is it a case that all Tukde Tukde crows flock toegther for mutual aid ? As far as Hindu Raksha Dal is concerned we shall thrash either of them if they cross our path.
Secularism doesn't mean atheism, but having the patience to bear each other. Swami Agnivash, John Dayal is devoted Hindu and Christian respectively, but also shining examples of tolerance. The same was true for India's freedom struggle icons like Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Maulana Hasrat Mohani.
Let us not confuse secularism with atheism.
In this hour of crisis , we may have to atleast forget these narrow divisions created by us .Let us all become humans practicing Humanity .
3) Now coming to this Aryan Invasion Theory. I must disclose to you that Ms. Joya Roy (she is a Roy by marriage) and I have a common distant ancestor who co-wrote (ghost written) what is probably the most definitive modern work on Hinduism, (I am not referring to Ramayan or Mahabharat which we both seem to agree are works of fiction). In this modern book which is read and treated as gospel by tens of millions of enlightened Hindus (and certainly by every member of HRA), it is very clearly stated :- 2. Just in case you think that IAC has no links to Mr. SANJAY Dixit, IAS and his silly Jaipur Dialogues, my IAC co-convenor / co-founder Mr. Veeresh Malik is on fairly good terms with him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuuRfo44TXg However, from time to time we True Hindus have to educate less knowledgeable pseudo-Hindus like Mr. Dixit, and you can see IAC's Mr. Veeresh Malik is doing so admirably (kindly see the video). 1. The convenor of Jaipur Dialogues is Mr. SANJAY (not Sandeep) Dixit, IAS. AFAIK, he is an ignorant badly confused anti-national, I have said so publicly and he probably knows by now why I can say so. After curious death / murder of the other badly confused Dixit (Rajiv), Mr. Sanjay Dixit has been propped up by the CIA (along with David Frawley) to carry on the obliteration of original Hindu thought and customs.
Dear Manohar jiPlease excuse this interruption.
"When serious troubles arose between the Aryas and the Dasyus and developed into a constant state of warfare, the Aryas regarding this country as the best on whole earth emigrated here and colonised it."
(The boundaries of this nation of Aryavarta are also described therein in the immediate next para of the book).
I could carry on with the next few paras of this great book but I think as scholars we both know why it should not be done on a public platform (even if it is on a German controlled public platform).