In times where there is serious effort required to genuinely help needy women, the housemaids, daily wage labourers with kids wallowing in dirt, horrible maternity wards, lack of toilets etc.. All you people want publicity to chase a man who is a nobody.. Ashutosh is neither a govt servant nor a MLA nor a mass leader.
Get a life Mr Roy and do something constructive with your time and life. Work for real causes.
Same goes for NCW.. Can we work with real issues please.
Have a good day..
Post: "firstname.lastname@example.org" Exit: "email@example.com" Quit: "https://lists.riseup.net/www/signoff/indiaresists" Help: https://help.riseup.net/en/list-user WWW : http://indiaagainstcorruption.net.in
National Commission for Women
Dear Madam Chairperson,
1) I would be obliged if you would kindly also include / implead me in the subject matter as a complainant against Shri Ashutosh Gupta (alias Ashutosh). I also pray that M/s NDTV.com be impleaded as an offender.
2) My grievance is that Ashutosh and NDTV.com has published offensive
, ethically objectionable
, or otherwise inappropriate material
in the article accessible at "http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/the-sex-was-consensual-private-act-why-aap-punished-its-man-1453374"
where Ashutosh has written inter-alia
"Indian history is full of examples of our leaders and heroes who had lived with their desires beyond social boundaries. Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru's reported affairs with many female colleagues were juicy gossip but it didn't spoil his political career. His relationship with Edwina Mountbatten is widely discussed. The entire world knew about it. Their affections continued till Pt. Nehru's last breath. Was it a sin? History is also witness to the fact that top leaders of the Congress in 1910s were worried about Gandhiji's relationship with Sarla Chaudhary, who was distantly related to Rabindra Nath Tagore. Gandhi Ji had confessed that Sarla was his spiritual wife. Kasturba Gandhi was very disturbed. C Rajagopalchari and other senior leaders of the party had to intervene. They persuaded, pressured, cajoled Gandhi-ji to leave Sarla. Gandhiji in his later days slept naked with his two nieces to experiment with celibacy. Pandit Nehru had told him not to do so as the country would rise against him but Gandhi-ji did not budge."
3) That although there was no such person as "Sarla Chaudhary" as described (which is probably a patently deliberate device devised by Ashutosh to claim she is a fictional character) it is obvious he is alluding to my deceased great-grand-aunt Sarala Debi Chaudhurani (who unfortunately has left behind no direct descendants to counter Ashutosh's calumny) using the despicable device of innuendo employed by gutter columnists.
4) I and my family are upset that NDTV.com website has published Ashutosh's distortions linking Mohandas Gandhi's sexual (masturbatory) fantasies to my deceased family members names to besmirch their iconic places in history. It is relevant to mention that Smt. Sarala Debi Chaudhurani is the pre-eminent feminist icon of India, prominent in nationalist and Congress circles and had written the musical score for both India's National Antem (ie. Jana Gana Mana) as well as the National song (ie. Bande Mataram). In fact these nation binding anthems were greatly popularised in Upper India by Smt. Sarala Debi of the highly nationalistic Adi Brahmo Samaj (a religious minority) of which I am an 'acharya' and an attack on Smt. Sarala Debi or Gurudev Rabindra Nath Tagore simply to defend a misogynistic sex-crazed rapist Minister is also an attack on our minority religion.
5) For your Eminence's information, Gandhi was never in India in 1910 (or even 1911, 1912, 1913....) whereas Pulitzer-Prize winning reporter Joseph Lelyveld writes that Gandhi was then (ie. since 1908) in a homo-erotic relationship with Hermann Kaltenbach in South Africa. Please see the ABC TC (US) url
Accordingly, I say that if at all the Congress Party or Ms. Kasturba Gandhi ('Ba') was very disturbed with Mr. Gandhi in 1910s, it was because of Mr. Gandhi's homo-erotic activities and homosexual / pedophilic proclivities rather than any alleged relationship (sexual or otherwise) with Smt. Sarala Debi Chaudhurani.
6) Accordingly, I sincerely hope that Hon'ble Commission impleads me as a complainant and strongly indicts Shri Ashutosh Gupta and NDTV.com. I also seek permission to submit my evidence during proceedings as and when directed by your honor.
PS : I am a non-political person and am filing this in my personal capacity as a relative of Smt. Sarala Debi Chaudhurani (deceased) to defend her honour.
B-59 Defence Colony
New Delhi 110024
Tel : 8010205897